Top 10 things I like to make a song without knowing it?

Top 10 things I like to make a song without knowing it?

   
The current social problems in Thailand. Many departments have established a campaign to assist in the solution. But believe it or not, from the survey. Institutions should be involved in solving social problems as possible. With many standing. There is a family institution. Institutions that are fundamental to the other institutions. At present, it was found that the family will not help reduce and alleviate the social problems. Family is the main cause of social problems as well as highly. (Not to say that the most i) The survey found that most families will have a minimum of 3 - 4 times per week, which is ever amount to much. And most of the adults in families of children and 80 percent of children are living.

   
We see that 10 is what hurt the most are the young minds.

   
# 10 ... when they make a good couple with indifference. I am just a little while.

                        
Many adults think that it is comforting to your child achieve something. You show a little child. But after that, you almost forget it's out of your brain. What makes you think your child up if you want to flaunt it with others. That this action will not have a sense of pride about what is coming.

   
Top 09 ... the rights of children in the family. The opinions of children.

                        
Many adults in the child's rights are totally (Including a school), parents, teachers can not be satisfied with what a child does not have. But 90 percent failed to show signs of discontent out on tour ... what misconduct when the child is showing signs that he was not as fierce. It looks at young adults to behave like that because in the deep. Adults who do not like to blame the unpleasant symptoms. I was a child ...? Children would feel that way as well, but I do. Observed when fed to comment. The children will talk less. When you ask what to choose. Children will respond that "I".

   
Top 08 ... to revive an old story that speaks to the media or not.

                        
Most adults do not take children to the media. Very few people are those who just happens to be fierce. Or make mistakes. When that was finished. Mature, it will put it up as a vent. Most adults to revive an old story. The children do not aggravate it, and said that 50 percent of adults have shown that this condition is when a child is born with a song. If the child was just diagnosed. Or against a course which we have to do is make them feel angry, but often do not realize exactly.

   
Top 07 ... is that bad. Confidentiality of others.

                        
Thai children are still problems with the first. I second that. The third person on the internet. The fourth to the parents why the children in the family to become the fourth to get even. It should be number one. That is because the second term. Not a problem. Did not help and her husband - was no secret to it --- it does not solve the problem. --- I do not know is that it does not help is to tell you how to solve the problem, but when it does not change --- I - it was no secret. This is the main reason your child is not many people know. If children choose to tell me that 80 percent of all people. But I know that I know of that is to say something like this. Doing this will make them feel not trusted. I do not believe the father and mother.

   
Top 06 ... upset the children. The young cast. ARG children.

                        
Adults often do not know when I get upset if others rebuffed. The goal is mainly due to the low response. Of a small error, I would say it is a serious offense as soon as I finished washing it enough that it will turn out to revive the old stories that the top 08. This action will make the kids feel. I have no reason. We do not need to trust.

   
Top 05 ... I speak the child.

                        
Adults tend to argue that what they do is rebuke Correct, but I try not to understand new roller. A is correct. It describes the effects. And the solution is to describe the effect looks like, but I mean this is the use of vulgar, "", "borrow" the words incite trouble. "I think they are angels, and said:" I consider that this camp is right or not. Because doing this will make the kids feel. Children will no remorse. Or will not do it again. But I think next time I'll have to do with being caught.

   
Top 04 ... and hurt the confidence of the children.

                        
Many adults tend to destroy the confidence of the children without knowing it. Mentioned disadvantages of the trees in the Sathorn or the presence of so many people. Most of the adults was not prepared to make sure the kids have such a special place to study. I was a child with the teacher and other children. I had to do their business. In a couple you may be thinking that there is a lot of the kids we are not alone. However, in the opinion of the people who do not know his identity. This action will make the people lose confidence.

   
Top 03 ... and aggravate its errors.

                        
Many parents often think that looks the way I intended to speak to the children to remember and learn it. But it is the correct way. Consolation when he made a mistake. Then the error that caused it. I also have a negative effect. I have a solution. It will make its deepest sense. Fear of the changes. I have to become a skeptic.

   
Top 02 ... the use of violence.

                        
I believe it is the era of I built a birch. Beat to death the children would not change it. It is intended to provide children with clues to the heart heavy. Violence done to them. Or violence against children whose parents are the bad things were. Doing this will make it harder to bet against a born again. And the child may be a person who uses violence, it is not.

   
Top 01 ... think about their own and do not understand their own children.

                        
Many adults have a simple test. I will let you do. One sheet of paper to answer the following. A. I have a best friend's name. Two. I like to eat anything. Three. I do not like to eat 4. A favorite of the five. His last visit with you. 6. The number of children. Seven. Child Real life is the most Eight. Last gift to buy your child is. Nine. Child born in what year it is. 10. Grow up I want to do is answer 10 questions must be 8 or more, you are a parent who knows her own truth.

                        
I will test my own understanding me. Just one question. A. Why do you answer these 10 questions answered first if you tell your child that you understand, but if it does not. You just respect him more. Observe your child for it. The time your baby cries. The time your child is quiet, then you will know your child better.


All information provided above are just the top 10 ways to feed her baby.

   
The child that does not mean I do not think I can beat the looks do not do those things, but I just do not fit too. Rational than emotional. The need for more demanding.

   
This information is not intended to be that. The attack was the only one that the child only as a guide for it.