Iggy ’s sensible old age

Iggy Pop is facing up to his own mortality, said Dave Itzkoff in
The New York Times Magazine. Over the past few years, the
veteran punk rocker has lost a number of close musician
acquaintances to illness and old age—including longtime friend
and collaborator David Bowie last year. “Oh, gosh, I could click
off the names, but all sorts of people I’ve had a drink with, and
then all the people in my group, with the exception of one, are
all gone,” says Pop, 69. “So, obviously, I begin thinking about
myself. Well, OK, I’m alive. Great! So what’s good about that?
That’s Question 1. Then: What is a reasonable amount of time
that I can look forward to?” As a consequence of this introspection,
Pop has begun to rein in his fast-living ways, which once
included copious amounts of alcohol, psychedelics, heroin, and
other drugs. “You want to be sensible. For instance, I had a
sports car, and a few years ago I realized it’s not cool for a guy
over 65 with 20/40 vision to be getting ticked off when somebody’s
driving less than 100 miles an hour in front of it. And so
I traded it in for a dad car. A big one, though,” he adds. “I don’t
want to become totally sensible.”

JEN'S SECRET HELL

GOMEZ'S SECRET BATTLE WITH LUPUS

RADCLIFFE'S POTTER PROBLEM

BRADLEY COOPER INTERVIEW

JASON DERULO INTERVIEW 

EDWARD NORTON INTERVIEW

DANNY TREJO INTERVIEW

KIM RICHARDS REHAB AFTER ARREST

FKA TWIGS & ROBERT PATTINSON ENGAGED!