Activities. Your mother's birth.

When the pregnancy to continue this quarter. Mothers who work outside the home. Should I plan to go on strike. Although some people say that women can work through it. But work is work that you have to stand more than 4 hours per day and what it is. Should stop work or modify work of another pregnancy for 6 months, but if it is to stand one hour per day. Work should be stopped. Was 8 months pregnant.

And the World Woman Army officer to stop you. What will happen is boredom. People who work sitting around and suddenly I have to do it.

What I did to get better.

Kitchen cooking.

The first activity that is offering is the kitchen with me. It offers a selection of delicious menu. Season to taste. (I do this yourself but it will not do), then be sure that the diet is clean. Free from contaminants. But to avoid cooking smelly. The offensive odor or smell something that makes my head dizzy. Include food that requires heat. I could not feel dizzy.

Planting a vegetable garden.

I would go into the kitchen to cook your own meals. I look like a garden. It is said that the green eye of the tree leaves can help relieve stress. If you do not have a small garden look good. The girls have been watching the water till the vegetables that grow slowly and pleasure and pride. And ensure that food made from vegetables grown, it is very appetizing.

Online shopping.

This is useful to relax. With the product. Utensils for a child to walk to me. The delivery was near. In addition, you will feel uncomfortable, inconvenient and unwieldy movements. You will feel tired more than usual to make a purchase, but before long I do not know. Online shopping is not your mother's not the final answer it.

The home decorating.

A home for mothers who have insomnia I sleep at night. Leave until the morning. I have to modify the schedule, you do the morning. And washing. The late afternoon or in the least. Light and clean sweep, we also do the same. But at home a lot cleaner. Wear a dust mask with a mask.

If you are decorating a new room. Classified into place. I just do not view it. But do not lift heavy objects or climb up on it and should not be bent, and I feel tired. Should I continue on, then I lost it.

The prohibition also is the home for work. Do not scrub my bathroom. It was a lot of surfing, you could not move. The floor is slippery. Risk of a skid. The pungent smell of bathroom cleaner. It may make your head dizzy easily.

Relaxing with music.

Good talking to you during your pregnancy. Not to mention the music and not me. During this last quarter. The music is best for your children and Discussion. The song is a slow, gentle strokes. A melody is quite consistent. Flow continuously through the music. I feel comfortable and happy.

Now both mother and baby are happy and then anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment