Mafia : The City Of Lost Heaven

Story of this game ... it was not much different from my GTA. Because it is a regular guy who works honestly. But the story of his involvement with the Mafia. Eventually have to go into work. And the hand of the Mafia to become great. I do not like China. I love it I love it now. The graphics of this game is a game that most of the GTA games are the same. Not be compared to it. Overall appearance of the graphics if you can not imagine going to a game with GTA MaxPayne a scene components. Buildings Or even to dress the characters in the game. I make a movie version of the old life is not difficult to choose a variety of games. But this style of game to satisfy the vehicle's movement. This is a free form. But outside, it's another thing to really satisfy. But I repeat it again. The game graphics are really slick. I have a GeForce2 MX video card on the turn it was, but it at least up to the GTS will be in contact with the skin of the game was a gut. (As well as the GTS, but it is not the same). This music is music in the '60s, but not so unique point of this game is that it sounds. The sound is quite a special concern. Speaker 4 is not recommended because you will like the mafia in the game that has it all. Profile of a game. Engine noise is the sound of a police car, shouting abuse at us as we drive to grab it. I have now got to the parking lot of my mouth was really satisfied, because if it is true, then I guess I was wrong. However, this game allows you to do it. The chase in this game. Is very realistic. I think it's true. You just do not know how many cars a couple of police cars. But when you turn on the car. I do not know what it is you. When you do so is questionable. You may not be detected. And was at the show. Movies I like it this game than AI to work independently. The style that we did not catch. Whether it's him behind a pillar or a roll out of the lead distribution. The more we come out worse. Get behind the pulpit. Personally. This game makes you do what you do not have anything in real life. I came into the game. You do as you like. Whether driving on the sidewalk. Or head out to the police to stand across the eye, ear, and then they sit in the car. The officer came around. But I was satisfied where it's nice to step out and grabbed it. Nothing satisfied me more than this (I've already got them on). I play Mafia: The City Of Lost Heaven is a great game one of this year's game that has it all. I do not know it.