The Nest clear he would fight to the Thai people. Even in prison, he refused.

After "Buakaw Por Pramuk" a big surprise for fans of Thai boxing has brought the people to fight in battle with the Thai Fight. The Bali Hai Pier, Pattaya City, Chonburi Province on 17 April at the News since the channel can not be raised by application under the Act. He stated that a punch to the punch. earlier versions. Must have at least 21 days before the fight to continue.

But the Nest is committed to being up and fight this to the list. When the MC announced the title of Buakaw all the yelling and the crying throughout the show. The Nest has entered his obeisance to the King's portrait. Before the advent of boiling. Among boxing fans clamor for. I see that in this return to the big stage again.



Nest, of course, they never disappoint the fans can win a spot or a trip in a Russian boxer. With a style so superior. The arms are elbow blows of a wooden fence already. I can not demand a double punch in the Song No. 2 only.

After the fight Buakaw has an open mind on the stage. Feelings to the punch on this list. With tears rolling down her cheeks as ... "a long time. I think that I will not fight it because there are many issues. The people know. And I've come up big today. I have no intention from the beginning it was new. From this list it. I knew I needed to win this fight already. The camp was the organizer and me and from then on. I intend to practice it today, I would have been champion. In Muay Thai Fighter. And received the King's Cup ".

The host said that Buakaw has told us that. No matter what happens. This fight will probably require you to have a lawsuit. But the Nest will not abandon his duties.

"Today, I hit it in this list. I do not do so alone. Or do it for me. But for all the Thai people staring at me waiting to see me, I hit everything out of my depth, I will fight this time. I fight to Surin. Punch to the Samrongthap. And so he has to see me today. Unfortunately, you have to lose anyway, I'm very pleased to follow me. To the punch today. But tomorrow I will go to jail, I know it, "Bua said.





Then, the host has invited you to his Nest for the stage. The Nest's father was not same foot. Among boxing fans clamor to see the joy and abundance. Their father was holding me Buakaw. He was delighted to see his son's close of ...

However, this camp, I took the agency's Nest. The Act states that had boxing career, I took the head of the camp's Nest. Nest and may not be the punch on this list. If it violates the Nest will be legal soon.

Even on April 17 at the Nest has decided to fight. Violation of the order of the camp, I took the road to the Music Department at its probe, or "got to" camp, I took the head out of the Nest is a surprisingly long list. Because the camp is not allowed. And since it's not just boxing events in the past. From now on, we will consult with an attorney first. To litigate. But would not the introduction to the prison. The Nest is like having your own brother. So I came up with a good end, and they are ready to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment