Blue Valentine...Nobody baby, but you and me

This past weekend where to go. I just went out and the tooth curve. And to make each day a little boring to most is to find a good movie. Or that it would look like to forget the pain. And I took a look at it is "Blue Valentine".

"Blue Valentine" is a movie theater to see it. But a film with limited time and then remember that this movie has a chance to do it. But I see this movie anyway.



The movie is the relationship between the Dean and Cindy have been switching between my first love and I love you I'll be good as a man of the house. Father was a janitor. A young man working as an employee moves. If the behavior of the characters. He is very delicate and very sensitive. The room is an old man when he moved to a nursing home after his wife left. It's a good cry, "Megan," I kept to myself. Out of his cage and was hit by a car.

"Cindy," her eyes sparkled with a dream. I want to be a doctor. Cindy who is very similar in that she was born into a family that is not warm. Father and I talk all the time shouting and fighting.
Before Cindy will meet with Dean. I have already and what the man did not have to waste.

I love it so good, and Cindy met. Dean can not erase the image of Cindy to go. I believe it was love at first sight. And when they met again and began a relationship even when the first. Cindy would not allow it somehow.





I love a love story between the first alternate. The space between the middle of it. I love it there. Cindy changed. Of stress and worry all the time. Dean became the drink of the wine. He painted the work. I do not want to be more than a good husband and father.

This movie is hiding a lot of natural conversation. The authors think that when Cindy and I love it. I have a good sense of humor. (Unlike many of her fans and her father to look fierce and grim all the time) but the similarity is good, and Cindy are longing for love all the time because of the lack of family warmth.

But passion is not exhausted. After this, it really is. The people are the same or not. It is possible that it may be felt deeply. Frankie was not their own children (like Cindy said that already. But with the love of my marriage to Cindy), or you may feel a deep disappoint. They do not care a clear relationship between Cindy and the doctor. (Cindy works as a nurse) told me with the hope that it will be a father or husband, but when Cindy Dean, I want to change yourself. But he dreams of a career advancement or a solid.

Cindy stressed all the time when the expression is good. It is possible that she is tired of work, family and child care and home alone and in deep with her husband, Dean should be the ideal time. I have observed from my old Cindy tells Dean that he was fat then. The thought that I would be satisfied with that.





I am not saying that this is the problem of the two. Is due to obsession with Cindy Dean depleted. I have a dream that is untimely, but because I made Cindy is a nurse and be proud to own. Or because it did not wish to progress with a strong and caring family. That is the issue of allowing people to give some thought to that end, the two faced each other then nothing.


Dean left the scene, they return to the ring. The words of the petition to the Dean of the Cindy. She promised to ring me and I will love, even when facing the worst. It is thought that the love of Cindy disappeared, and it is not ready to start. (Well, not the ring).


Finally, I ended up walking the same way between Dean and Cindy. The sound of the loud fireworks. The audience is huge and it makes me think that. The passion may be just as well for a while. And when the truth is, it will be lost to the darkness of the sky. Just as beautiful, colorful fireworks, but it disappeared quickly.

"Blue Valentine" is a movie that tells a good relationship, one that couples should live together before they decide to do it. Life is like a drop in the film.


"Nobody baby, but you and me".

No comments:

Post a Comment