In Time(2011)

The movie plot is very interesting to most.

With a high-concept sci-fi sound. Imply a society that takes money. I have a life expectancy of 25 years.

If you wish to continue, it must be time to replace stolen, robbed and killed as a player.

It is ironic plot a better world today.

Or are you saying that. If money can buy longevity. We have not had a movie in the world In time.

I like to be a good writer who can think deeply intertwined perfectly with today's society.

But when I get carried away. Turns out that the vulnerability of a jam-packed with movie starts out very clearly.

I have a question. In girls from the audience (not to be so girls. I strongly believe that When watching a movie. The question is pending in at least one point).

Early in the movie and the characters are interesting.

But when I run. During the escape from the chase (the chase as the hero).

I started to cook. Hollywood-style film that is.

Narrative set up (open points) and Pay off (the issue) in a simple way.

When he's happy with the scene, a scene is to do two things immediately. No manipulation. No twists, no battle is won before the robbery was not the money.

That's the one. I guess as too easy.

But what's in the movie.

The combination of the King - Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried, this has a great fit.

By Justin, who is known. This may be done to change the way of singers. Come to a full display. After playing hard all the ugly in Bad Teacher.

This makes the movie interesting. And have fun with it. It will not end. I did make a run at the Games of the audience too much.

It will be included In Time is a fun movie. And suitable for all ages. Although it will not make an extremely satisfying somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment