Player phoenix techniques that many people already know. But some people still do not know.

It was after I lost a lot of the other. To ensure that it is almost certainly not have many problems. Today I present a simple technique I have nothing to play phoenix.




It is known that this bird has the skill, but what I will introduce a whole new me.

The cast of dynamic damage and move simultaneously. And the target was in a state effort. (With a yellow exclamation mark on the head) can not attack until the time the existence of the state.


Skill at a bird flying around the fire four mature when they are flying me to the original draft to Hp. Partners and ourselves as well as damage to enemy units and heroes. Strength depends on the duration of the existence of the bird.


Damage to the sun ray or laser light to the front of the phoenix. And can not attack. And to use the skill until it closed. Can move forward with the skill that comes after. Can fly through the trees or pick. Target will not cause damage and slow.


The skill of the critical skills that are very wide aoe phoenix to become a sun. Burn itself. Can be attacked only by the hero. Inflict severe and after 6 seconds of Pendleton and the surrounding enemy units hp mp phoenix will come back as a reincarnation. The beach was attacked by a predetermined amount of time it will die instantly.


I came to the play of each steak then. The most visible step of the majority is up with 1-3-3-2 is shared by the cast sunray is another step that will focus on a 1-2-2-1. Level 2 and then cast a skill, but in an emergency for them. Both methods are similar with that of a Hero Gank is going on. As well. Unlike the first, we'll look back at the enemy. The second will be unable to fly into the fire and let us

The play, first by focusing on laser damage is not known to damage the laser is used to move a little bit difficult for me to move this over there, as the hero, the enemy will not move. Sometimes the enemy hero is cast out of step with the gods. The simple fool us. Church when I was still using the skill to that. It did not catch it. The enemy hero was torn off the side of the road behind us. But hey, if you call within 10 minutes, we will offer a quick way to move the laser (do not tell me Back Call).

Let's start on the forest creeps, this is a rip off to the side as a hero that we will turn to it, it would take a sip of tea and wait.



A simple technique that many people do. Off then on again. I would hug a hug, I do not do that. I will be with my HP to me. When we attack again. Technique, I would say it is. The second is to attack it like a baby bird 4.




We know that the bird is an enemy, just as we are laser focused to a target level is lower than a second.




The other three have been kept off the goal post or to wait for it to mature and healing yourself, or use it for any enemy force.


Step 2 is to focus on the skill and the two birds with one enemy, the enemy hovering damage can be serious or not depends on the skill of my birds. There is nothing technically difficult. Just open the second attack, waiting for the birds mature, the sound of fire. Or wait it blinks first, then hover to the side when the bird flew back to inflict violence and heal us here.

Yes, I use a technique that many people already knew. But some people do not know, I do not know it at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment