[Review] Mortal Kombat - The Arena's blood. [Xbox360/PS3].

Boiling and the most brutal fighting game that gamers would think. It is not possible in the game.






First released on April 19, 2554 in North America. I just bought it on July 16, 2554, it was just me ... that I actually saw in the shop but I do not think the game will sell the house (the new bridge), the first day 900. Bath What I was really in front of the store two discs, "but it Mortal Kombat (PS3), this book before me," that "could go" Eagaaaa one that i was over the bridge of steel that will not do hair. I do not go back home ... the date of July 16 saw fit to walk through the "Agawpie! Remains probably "," 850 baht per "," 750 my "offline" the other "," 700 my I do's "so I can hand it out wrapped in a price like this for each of the time. All the games he saw him walking Hitzuja say I like LEGO means "I continued," I ... I go too far out to sea. Back to issue it.






Mortal Kombat is a game that had almost no gamers who do not. Roog know because the game was brutal, blood spatter and gamers a persistent and pushed my own game, what's here is that the Midway is talking about Midway and the games he enjoys a lot of John Woo's Stranglehold's intense, really, but Mortal Kombat. This region is such that it does not Midway Midway bankrupt company because it is a debt due by the law in chapter 11, section 11 in computing the laws of the United States. Midway's name was missing from my game. It's great powers of the entertainment industry such as Warner Brothers and a keen eye on the talent of the members of the Midway that it was founded a new game using a NetherRealms Studios is a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and it was Mortal Kombat new release. Shake the game again ... my my my my my Sue Hill's writing.






Mortal Kombat for this sector is a sector that, at first I was 9 I started the game, I was a girl I like is that Warner Brothers has NetherRealms nude has done this is Powered by "Unreal Engine 3" Eฮgiiii! ! The Unreal Engine Matmekmteasog! The ultimate Unreal Engine I've been though the game has all sorts of innovative care, but I suspect it is, why not use the Unreal Engine F.3.AR subsidiary would have chosen ... Engine friendly game Mortal Kombat. Fighting in this game is a 2D animation 3-D images, but among gamers that the terminology used 2.5 dimensional (2.5D) me (I was confused), or the camera angle 3 / 4 (3 / 4 Perspective). also known is that almost three-dimensional (Pseudo-3D) is summarized by a series of 3D images, but falsely, or 3-D rotation direction is not about that.






The story of Mortal Kombat is that Raiden was my bolt was Shao Kahn and his Outworld Yan I'm hurting so badly that Raiden will die, he was Shao Kahn cast as the magic mirror, he hit the floor spread apart Raiden Pitchfork glass up. I pray these gods and say "HE MUST WIN!!!" He must win! Suddenly, he returned to the ring just as Raiden Mortal Kombat's Raiden in the future, when Liu Kang's Shaolin temple, so that you can see what Raiden Raiden said he heard a single sentence that "He must win!" But he did not know that he means to me? And then the fight began, at the meantime ... what do I say this, but it is not fun.






I like this is that it has a Story Mode The story is told repeatedly that the Who's Who of how to do it but it is the Kabal runners racing lightning like I just came to know that he is to. the Striker SWAT, but during Shao Kahn ordered the armed forces of Outworld's invasion EarthRealms the earth's Kabal Pages Tigers 4 sleeve Kintaro from the fire and burns the Striker against Kintaro'm Kano traders, armed to OutWorld was taken. Kabal modified air tank and mask attached to a check. I hope to join in the gas and destroy the world, but Kabal EarthRealms immediately ran into the door and come to agreement. About it in Story Mode to tell me so I see a good game with Linda Perry.




In Story Mode I sometimes play games just is not fair, it was something I found one that I have two crazy, then maybe my third ever post game, he was really the Story Mode is a Mode was an Arcade game on it. The Ladder to defeat Shao Kahn ... It's up to the Tag Ladder with two people I choose to fight Shao Kahn to me ... but that makes people feel sick, but the PS3 Xbox360 Iigmแpgn, it is guests. invited to the cool green of the legends of this later.






Katos legends of the game in God Of War I, it is my Mortal Kombat Katos with equally brutal to the people of God Of War Xbox360 says "Hey! Why do this in my Xbox360 Xbox360, we have Master Chief (Halo) it "... Oh, I almost forgot what it lacks one. Besides the brutal settler Fatality moves in this sector also increased with X-RAY Attack it. How then is very simple in the PS3, press R2 and L1 at once if the opponent does not have Block as it reduces drastically dl it the tube out, but the Block or any property take up energy X-RAY, the tick to Keo problem now. In the blink of an eye, but I do not use force against the head of the Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn is no different to the X-RAY 5 Kombo against it.
The Hitzuja.




Mortal Kombat new to the Mortal Kombat is a loss of one's own, like the other games it was fun only, but what little it's Hitman was brutal at least now I can not Ban me know. Ban, that Mortal Kombat has saved me much.


For points in mind Hitzuja.


Graphics 8 - pictures available here, but sometimes it's a cut scene. Full-time positions as too obvious a Fatality ใna the desert to see the desert with dark scenes get cut off the tee. E be like a scene out of other colors. And it was brutal. But it is unique to Mortal Kombat.
Sound and Music 7 - very light on speech sound a loud TV Papodhbketogmmmm! Need to dim the noise by the thousands.
System and style of play 8 - I just hate the Block's other game, I immediately hit back, but Block did not know it. Mortal Kombat, but it's unique to me.
Value 8 - for me it was worth the price of 700 baht, but I think this must be decided first.

No comments:

Post a Comment