Soul mate & Destiny.

I do not think a group back then. Rewrites will be back in consecutive years. The contents of the block similar to this ...


Any day now ... to me it's not by chance. But I was watching a movie on the second match on the second consecutive day.

The first is that my name would be known to anyone. It is Turn Left, Turn Right or Turn Left. Turn Right. The story is Ima Ai ni Yukimasu or Be with you (I really do not know English name).

Out to be a little dated. I will not see these two when the second story is about the chips to run it. (Slower but more people do), but I am glad to have a look. It is up to me for a long time (a first for me. Much of it is coincidence or fate, or so I have to do it).

I Turn Left, Turn Right here I've seen it available on DVD. But why do not they know it. I can not let it slip away at night, until Sunday so that I can see (but it was good. I just can not anymore ... ha).

Who can see this, if I know. He is a hero to me than the two I miss it I miss it. And then they meet again. I still miss it just because it rains hard. I really have to (end), it's awesome to win over the building to collapse, and death were not seen again. (I wonder if he has to go to hell right now).

I love to do it. It's right at the FSU is close to life again ...

So they take up to 13 years to meet ... and we are. In anticipation that you love. Since '99 I was 13 years until this year as well (but I remember that I know you love the middle toward the end of '99 and then we tell them that this is 12. less than 13 years ... I do not close it) I do not like the tears spill the pond right away for ever.


End of the first two to get them. I have looked at. I see it, there's nothing to do with my life. I see ... I do not know about Japanese film here. The first time I went to, but I do feel we are standing.

The film was actually a movie out of the general Soul Mate. The female sex. Is there anything similar. Neither side likes each other. But do not tell. Then I came back flash back to a past event, it is found that they were doing something similar. Oh I feel like it.

But ... this latter subject. If you've already found it. It's a fantasy that she actually has a bit of time to the future. In order to return to live with his family (husband and son) after his death to be there (I was confused and could not be described here. If you have time and opportunity. I try to find this movie to understand).

Symbol of the film. It would be a doll and they wet me (and I think it's my understanding of it) is the heroine of the story. Tell your son that died. She will come back to him again when the rainy season. And at the end of the rainy season.

Then the doll I had nothing to do with rain. The name is said to be stuffed away rain. It is possible it will rain ...

Given that the Japanese If you want to make it rain, rain will hang out in front of dolls houses to clear. But if it rains. I will hang upside down rain ... I stuffed them. I also understand it. Because of her son. After I met her back in the rainy season. He was hung upside down and stuffed them in the rain all day. It is a rainy season that he wanted to. Because he knows that. If it rains on you. I had to go.

But despite much effort. Rainy season is gone anyway. And his mother ran off and never come back as before.

This is a relationship between a mother. The relationship between her and her husband. Solution to the end of the diary that she wrote it. It goes like that when he told me early on. (Just from the perspective of the people there) and a solution to this, it shows that they are the ideal match for each other. (This just makes me cry to me).

I regard it as a short form so bluntly. It's not quite right to write a review. Just tell me why this movie is about the match itself is not consecutive.

No comments:

Post a Comment