TOMBOY .... cute movie. I want everyone to see.

Notably with a poster of this movie since I've been.
I've let it go a little bit. Because I know that I love that movie.
It would be pretty much. The title is said to be a tomboy. I really love it.

It turns out that this movie is really cute. I Cikๆ to see both.
Because the number of children. It is very natural.

The scene is a scene where the children play together, but they make us.
Understand the sense of "Lawrence" or "K" I get the girl.
She is the boy.

At first I thought the moon. Lauren lied to because I was accepted.
Or in the depths of her soul. You may also want strong as a boy.
Because her father was rarely at home (from work) at home so I left.
The river water with her little sister was only six years old, or in other words. She is very close to my head I want to be a father.


Not that we do not want to be gender sensitive. What is important is the existence of a valuable life. Protect loved ones. And it is as good as I thought it was my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment