9 reasons to terminate ... I got some more hits.

I would love to have a couple I would imagine that my own course to the end (true), but everything I have is uncertain. I love it too. Because one day it may be ended. But it is not pretty, not pretty to look at that situation again. Plus the reason for termination with

And speaking of things that were raised as a reason to break up. It would have been to quite a few things to tell you that "I do not love you", it sounds a little too harsh. So let's do better than that. The logo that was used to denounce what it is. Plus, you've heard or what ever it is you!

A. You should find someone better.

It may be true that suddenly I feel humiliated, he did not deserve to lose it. He seems to have gone one better ... I hope I look good. But that is what "we" have decided not to go or what?

Two. I love you too.

I love you so much already that if I really love you a lot further. I would not be himself. (So ​​this is my life so I really have a burning it).

Three. I cheat on you.

I do not mind it until tea time. But at least I got brave enough to tell the truth. And allow yourself to put all bad people. They broke the law alone is a pain to me.

4. Are not compatible.

This is the reason why many couples decide to end my own. Will they still have a long time after ten years. I like that even get close. I have learned. It could be that both types of interest here is not the same little things (and that many years ago, it was still together), in turn, had to say goodbye to because "we do not". it (which I also think that the other party. I do not see why I feel that way).

Five. I want to give yourself some time and space.

Some of it is that close. With too much. And one feels that there is no space and time. To think or what to do with myself. She was so tired I can not stand it. We stopped just before me. What is the area that I know (and of course the reaction will be returned. "I do not know. I will give you a private space. But ask me to give it ").

6. I'm sorry, but I like a man!

I have been listening to this shock. Suddenly I was back up to that pressure. "I like men," and it shall be in accordance with the Financial turn around, but alas ... if it is really fun to get to know what it is.

Seven. We love each other too quickly. This stops the better.

Sometimes known. And I developed a love for fast set. I like how they've known each other. To the parents and relatives, etc. This allows people who are not ready to start a relationship with chopped gear.

Eight. I would like to find out for yourself.

This is a real sweetheart and I have long known. I think instead of a "we" rather than "I" or "I" which is very scary to be in touch with someone. But forget the importance of your own. Therefore, the relationships with them. And to better himself.

Nine. I want to focus on more work.

Then it's a pain in the people (who) I (a) proved that for a job instead of you. The feeling is a hindrance to the progress of the other party says it is.


Each sound is not much force. But I also know that it still hurts: '(.. I've heard that you could ever say or what they do or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment