Women ... we do not have to wait for somebody else to give.

Many people still believe that women are in mental pain, suffering, sad song of love gloomy. Repellent Fight each other at every page. I did not speak to the ear. Failure to respect each other and they are sometimes stopped it at the end of the rail. But it is over the "love" I love it so much I decided to do nothing more than Converge to the state. I hurt in my heart every day.

But have you ever asked yourself what it was like. "We seem to be tied to the others why" when we hurt, we hurt them. He or she will be more painful for you. Are you suffering I will carry out his or her suffering, you have to be replaced.

I do not think it was sad. Wait time before the other party to terminate it. It was knowing that love you both. I certainly did not survive together. Best way is willing to let a party to terminate it better or not. Open mind to accept the fact that the breakup is the best solution. Why should I take him to reinforce your self-esteem, and not the cause of the breakup will not have sex with a cheating sick or is not compatible. But the conclusion is that it turned to walk away from being so.

Someone will come to regret that you have to love or be happy to give it. Do not forget that you are the life itself. The heart itself. I do what I've been happy every day is better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment