Blood Type and love.

Today we have a good prediction of blood to leave each other. I do not have blood.

Group A.

With a careful and take precautions to keep the habit. People's blood. I can express love to others who simply love it when they play with each other to begin a relationship. But it must also conform to the convention anyway.

Group B.

It is usually a self-centered. I fall in love, I care as much as he himself might even dedicated his body and mind to it, however, with a love of freedom exists. It would not be binding even on those who love real bad time, since I might as well not be terminated within one hour.

Group O.

I love it, it seriously. I lost interest when it was cold. Like a pot of boiling water, boiling water, but as soon Eienchืd. They also do not think we would love for someone at random. Is not voluntary unless the other party is sure to be true.

Group AB.

The blood group AB does not like to force or pressure someone to love. Discussion on the time it decides. I like to express that love. I love the simplicity. I love it. I certify that the single-minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment