I guess the first encounter.

You will know right away that. He or she is not the discovery of the first facial expression.


A. I came. I turn to you again.

Is very serious. May be somewhat reclusive and wary of people around me all the time. And it's not really familiar with one another or share it immediately.

Two. My teeth out with the rest of it is quite indifferent.

The old man said. But I just do not smile. This could be viewed as a cold apathy. I actually feel quite a bit. News and hidden feelings, but it is cheerful. The more I get, the more that person is real, then it was the entertainment.

Three. Look you straight in the mouth, then smiled slightly.

On a serious relationship with one another and with caution. It is a lively and revealing. If you know about this openly, he or she was not. It is open to the other party as well.

Four. Blink frequently and often have very little action.

Are open and very cheerful. The petty-minded and do not pay attention. They are easy to get on with it. Frank and jovial with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment