Final Fantasy

There are usually continuous. That the remake of Final Fantasy remake came out continually. And gained a lot from it all. This is the first Final Fantasy that you and I will not play on a mobile phone and a PSP remake of the Famicom games that never leave the machine on which it was made. The game graphics are old, they gave it to them easily. I remade it with little improvement there too beautiful to eat on the PSP itself (and me), it fits in your Fantasy role to play anywhere.


First, I must tell you that I am not a hardcore RPG gamer or avid Final Fantasy fans as he came on land, we do not play RPG games and the majority must be in English. I have read about. And does not require the conclusion that chaotic or random. The fun of the game for the RPG. I love that track. The battle system is fun. Play it slowly , All of them included in the Final Fantasy games, this one I really have never played this before. I do not believe that this game is trying to force me to play it incredibly.





Enhanced graphics with a screen size of the PSP look like a graphic of a 16-bit Super Famicom, but the effect of fluid and smooth, if the intent. But it was fun enough. Opening Movie Classic then I have added a polygon. Graphics in the game as a simple two-dimensional force. The characters are walking around the table can not walk around the X button as soon as they walk. The analog screen is not in use. It will be used to move the map. How to view the map, press and hold X and press Select to play to stay on a while.


Only in this sector. On the defender in a game called Warriors of Light, with all four people (it is, we like) to save the world from the evil will conquer the world. According to ancient prophecy. When the darkness, the Warriors of Light will be released to the world. As warriors, we must go around the world to manage the collection of crystal, which are elements of the four pieces to eliminate evil from the earth. It's a classic plot, really.





At one point the game is played until a safe system that is safe anywhere in the triangle to the screen and then select Save to save it. Whether in a dungeon or on the world map. With the game on my PSP so you can keep it level. Travel time on the train, the toilet, I can not wait to do it when I picked up the player quest. Unlike a lot of time by Chain the console. I need to play on the TV. And take a dip in the front of the TV all day does not go anywhere. Another issue is that this is a region of Japan. However, it can be in English as well.


With graphic simplicity and force, not chaos. The time to dawdle. System is not complicated. I do not hesitate to put the joy of the game Final Fantasy 12 PS2 games came to an ancient legend, the new Final Fantasy game on the PSP without hesitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment