This guy is just not me.

Each man. Have different preferences. I like jewelry. Some people like to wear ... Let me see it. You know that guy.

Clothing: The same dress every day. It is rare to have much imagination. But to focus on something else instead. But the men who dress fashionably. It may be that narcissism. And will not do you much. Who is dressed in expensive. It is probably because of the obscure points, such as compensation for the lack of confidence etc.

Shoes: Shoes that do not pay attention to are the ones who do not pay attention to the little things, like your birthday. Or wedding anniversary. If I know what kind of shoes they wear. I wear a tie is usually someone who enjoys his job. The shoes were usually worn with casual ones. Not too stiff. The people who likes to wear sports shoes. I always liked the rugged outdoor life, who likes to wear heels and they are anything but simple self-conscious about it much.

Home in the saying "home is where the placenta is usually busy with people's homes. And successful, "said this is because they are going to focus on other Life is a charming place, and also to interact with the fans. I have to clean the mess seems to be good, but be careful. I may be picky about it. It's like the old store. Acquired and used, but do not throw anything away. Such as old newspapers. Old clothes. I will not leave me. To you. It may be old to me. They, too ^ ^.

Behavior: those who are not dressed so well. Usually, a person with high confidence. Enjoy your free time. I like the Internet. Usually people do not like the society. Unless it is really fun. Or someone who likes to wear sunglasses indoors. Often the people who appreciate it. The less they like finger is always a worry. This was not the strength. I was chatting with you often leaned against the chair will always be open to anything. Came through in his life. I have self-confidence and peace of mind in all situations.

Jewelry Watch, which he wore a brand such as Rolex, Omega or Tag He was elegant in appearance and care of their own. But if he does not wear a watch brand, it shows that he is a down to earth simplicity. The people who took out the clothes hanging out to show that he wants to be an important and somewhat narcissistic. The hat is like a tree without Citron's ceremony.

Hair: Men are the ones that do not make it to the foreground as is observed. I had a pony tail and a student over the age of 30 would show that high and unstable.

Behavior of the money: New online that allow you to pay first, or someone who is not paid to people who do not invest. I was not sure. They used the money to be made to make sure that it is acceptable. Because I might be lonely empty. But I have to look at sources of revenue that comes from it.

I know that you accept it. Man I would really like to have you with us if they do not. Waste of time here. To live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment