Hunger Game reality show?

Opening with the talk. The game was the reason.

I frankly do not agree. He sent young people to participate in the second game to kill the craving of the war where it goes.

Gardiner actuator. Roman .... I do not. It was good. When everything is not equally obvious.

I go to the movies.

Cat starring in a young girl's courage. Volunteers play a game it was clear I was naive to think that it is not. (From the interview it. It's huge).
P to the eyes (I saw a guy tell me 555).
Henry Mitchell, a former winner of Match Play. I do not scare us like that in the past. I was drunk at the time. I may drink to forget.
Bloody Strikes application of the first child (the child will want to come out of the game is to see life as a joke).
Ryu little naive. Who still play this game.

I do not remember a lot of character out of it.


As with the game.
Representatives of the two people in 12 districts to participate. The four day tournament was a practice test.
Games that let the children into the arena. Simulation place. Then the removal well. The last survivor is the winner.

Even the story. Find a way to get rid of it.

The protagonist is a great pressure of Eki๊. The New Cat to do. Altitude above the expectations of them.

Ryu and protect it.
I live in America for the last funeral.

The game is to survive it. To be struck. But the cat a new spirit. It hurt me to many people already. What do you inspire people to stick to the premium. (As I put it in the Constitution 10 11 12 is a disadvantage. Do not pay attention to. I still do not) make people rise up and protest.

I can see clearly racist.

Capital in the elegant comfort food perfectly. While the Cat's 12 new pieces of bread that is starving to eat.

Capital pleased to see in this life can be fun. Terribly nasty drug.

But the feeling that the game is set up to avoid war. It is not reliable at all. Turns out, the fun of working class people who live in comfort. Life is not worth it or not.

The above rules have been playing. I hope to change anything in the Senate does not.

Finally, the rules change. If the two people involved in the life ... they will win. This rule set for a new cat and Petar. I keep both hands to survive. A weak one.

It was real. To change the rules to me.

Cat in a way that was done with her. The berries are poisonous to eat out here that no one will win. Do not kill each other (like Romeo and Juliet that I).

Enough to eat ...

There was a pause.

Not satisfied.

The Cat in the end, and Petar stage to interview again.

Head to New York.

It turns out that I put a new cat that was a deadpan. (Now I feel the audience).

We can only hope that the new cat who will not lose one of LA's now. From the fact that she would not forget it.


Of this film.

Inequality, we see very clearly. I think it's a damn good game here. Not a single day in the field must stand out against me. Because there is too much inequality.

This is probably because it makes people happy 74 years. I see it as a reality show like The Star AFC. The life is at stake.

The game choose to kill innocent people themselves. The war caused by craving (greed, anger and Srat mold, etc.) ... which is worse than me?

No comments:

Post a Comment