Journey 2: The Mysterious Island conquer the world in amazing miracles.

If you were a child, a boy wants to Mysterious Island The Rock then took him to the helicopter with Grabriella from High School Musical, and man, but the helicopter had landed on an island, making them an elephant. similar to a small dog. And I want you to know that this elephant. Then a giant centipede that made you cry, brother of three years. I took my mother to go out to the console until it disappears. Between a man and it will appear. And then taking all the rides, giant bees, The Rock's spring cherry on the chest in front of an audience. Then a giant lizard chasing them. The man on the helicopter had landed on the island began to sink Akehigghk giant. And they found gold and volcanic rocks from the Golden Giant The Rock began to sing. The water level has been rising steadily. And the island began to sink. I had to find a giant submarine. I found one and had to escape from the island. The boy was kissed Grabriella and now they will go to the moon.

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.

If you are an adult, you have no business to come see the movie Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Disney Pictures 2: The conquest of the island and the amazing life), I do not propose to abandon their children. Of the cinema and let them enjoy themselves. But if this world is perfect, your children can live safely anywhere. You can do what you want and no one will blame you at all. The film is suitable for viewers younger than 10 years and may be overlooked by adults. If you catch Amgsagn and took her to see the movie, I should let you know that Michael Caine, one of the stars of the Most Respected in the world play on this subject is Michael Caine as an actor, I do not think the project is good. not bad. You just have to take him a star and you will be punctual and well. You also may have the pleasure of seeing Michael Caine sat on a bee and fly back and forth.

Journey 2 The Mysterious Island.

I must remind you that after I graduate I will try to make your muscles. Chest bounce like The Rock, which is the technology of 3D scenes in the movie he did not pay attention to the chest and bounced to his pride. Even encourage other characters eat berries that bounce back from his chest. And then you can take your children during Sunday inhibition does not mimic the time I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment