Let the right one in ... I used to be into it.

"Let the right one in".

The Swedish movies. I confess that I do not see Europe.

But when I see the need to travel to Kearney House.

Because of the sheer volume of people in the Thai celebration ... and when I finished first.

A.

The film is unusual. Maybe because I feel this would be.


"Let the right one in" is the story of vampire love. In the atmosphere.

Eiiib cool enough to carry the movie, but I would not leave the.

Vampire movies have chosen to put the raw bloody atrocities of Elizabeth.

Reveals the dark black of the vampire. Where a vampire from Twilight.

The new sparkling skin in bright sunlight. And more dreamy.

The girls want to stand as a universal call to Edward.


The movie also has the mental growth.

Oscar was not the courage to fight. Students who misbehave.

I understand he was a brave boy, but Elizabeth had the courage to fight.

To fight with people, and caused him to suffer alone.

Oscar gradually overcome the fears they have gradually



I usually do not reveal the content words. People to interpret the images they see.

The charm is one of the film. The old man came to Elijah in the first place.

Interpreted as a lover of Elizabeth. Waiting for her blood to drink.

But when the moon is said not to read reviews.

The old man, he was desperate, and when he met Elizabeth.

She was in love with her like a light. If so, Elizabeth would not love him.

Unlike her Oscar.


Love exists among the black darkness, loneliness and isolation.

No different from a cold. In the snow-covered.

Oscar does not seem to want to choose "the way".

But boy, "would" stand side by side.

Elizabeth, however, I am not saying that the path to murder.

It is beautiful or not. However, this is Elizabeth, "must do" in order to live.

Oscar was born to Elizabeth and I complement each other.

The courage and the common man.





Atmosphere is cold, noiseless moments of the film. It's warm.

Vampires are people to do. Among the gloomy way.

The two must go together.




"I was not even born in the beautiful surroundings.
But love is love, there are only two people only understood ".

No comments:

Post a Comment