UP ... adventure and eternal love.

Up the story of his grandfather's wife had a dream that one day will have to travel.

The cascade of heaven together. The wife of a grandfather.

His grandfather is not like anything else.

Finally the old man with a dream in mind, he decided to Loches.

He and his wife traveled to the place where dreams together.

But this adventure. Grandpa did not fly. The most common way to travel.

Because tens of thousands of balloons to his grandfather. Attached to the house so that I can fly.

Thus began an exciting journey.







I'll end up like your grandfather. But while traveling with his grandfather.

Sky is a small house Russell Scouts. (That would be great).

Up with. I remember my grandfather had to go with the boys.









UP is the first animated film to be looked after.

Movie a long time ago.

Feeling after watching. And sentimental comedy about the adventures of his grandfather.

In the first Grandfather was a very kind and gentle man.

But after the departure of his wife. Grandpa seems to have become perverse.

That is because you are my "stick" with the original. There is also a grandmother.

You live alone with my memories have been shared with beautiful people.

I give you my heart closes itself. Grandpa did not live for ourselves.

But my life is to sit back and hope that your dreams.

It looks like his grandfather's journey to find the fragments of memory.

The grandfather had been there with me. The grandfather was kidding myself.

To follow the dream of his wife's death.



Russell ... Boy Scout badges help children who need care.

I want to move as a scout for a major upgrade in the hope that deep.

I'll get them in the vividness of the coin is Russell.

The character that makes you my understanding of life after the loss.

Because the boy is not with the father and the father from time to time.

But boy, it does not block yourself from friends in various forms.

During the adventure. The boy had ties to the Sandpiper.

Birds that are being hunted.






The difference this makes you feel at my best.

When it's time for you to choose whether to grandfather or a bird house.

Back to my grandfather. I think that's the only thing that will stick.

The latter would be nice to have.

While Russell would like you to help my children to take care of the birds.

Russell and his grandfather was not a sandpiper

But ... I also believe that the grandfather. The grandfather is correct.


Finally, when the sky was brought home to me like a waterfall.

Grandpa did not feel my hand, you seem to float.

It brought home the sky and put them in water. The grandmother was not revived.

Grandfather back home and watching the adventures of a grandmother notebook.

And saw that. Go out for a grandmother after all the falls.

Childhood, now became a wedding date.

Commitment and love for each other. The grandmother and grandfather wrote.

"Thanks for the adventure. Now go have one of your own".

(Thanks to the adventure together. Following the adventures of your own).

That makes you a grandfather. Associated with the former taking over. Grandpa did not help.

To reduce suffering in the mind. Grandpa finally decided by Brussels.

Sandpiper to help. Let's get back to see her children again.





The grandfather would love. Russell's grandfather was a good feeling.

The loneliness away with you.



The grandfather refused to fly away home. Does not mean that.

My grandfather's love is lost.

I like to stand back and open minded to new things.

Eternal love, it does not float away. Or to break the balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment