What to do when he cheat.

The fire is about to collapse and broken families. It is difficult to accept forgiveness and compassionate simply because we know that a couple of others. I was angry they will kill each other to one side. (If you do not fear prison, almost crazy) enough to know that he will say "I do not get me".

However, scholars or experts to comment on infidelity and marriage. (Whether male or female) is amazing that ...

A. With some fire.

People tend to be male than female infidelity. As a result, I fear he will cheat. For some people it clear that he was pursued by another. I feel very worried about him hanging by his party as a whole really do not think that this has nothing to do with it.

Two. Need to know.

I do not know. Accept it or not. Spouses, it is often enough to leave him, like him or like I do not care as much as ever. Put simply, we are frustrated and angry, or Calvary, he's wrong. (I tried to cover up to a gig like that) that we have absolute confidence

Dr.Frank S.Pittman psychologists as recognizable as his wife. If I have a strange (not that crazy) and I have to say that what I have said repeatedly that he might say something like this work. It eats its way out to compensate. I like the idea of ​​struggle to one side. Cheating husband or wife may want to find someone to feel. It is not at home.

Dr.Pittman that forgiveness is more strait. Young people need to ask forgiveness infidelity. It's difficult to accept, it should be done if you want to stay together. Or experts to help solve the problem, as far as possible. Do not leave it unfinished. Especially if we are wrong.

Three. Do not need to break it.

Why give it to someone else I think revenge will be satisfied, but even so, it is always good. A divorce can be stopped with a solution to solve it.

Dr.Harold Taylor added as a psychologist in this matter. Husband and wife should sit down and talk. (I can not talk because I do less than) the help that is. And what to do to be a problem in the future. This is an opportunity to talk.

Four. To me.

Most people will tell you a couple of the less I love him or her or not. But I also love to flirt, but she eats or not to hurt each other. This is aphorism that We would love two people at the same time. They then lost again. I still care and love of the couple.

Dr.Avodah K.Offit psychologist said. From his research he found that Was the course well. And their flirting habits. I have family ties do not want this stopped. He was unfaithful to compensate for emotional symptoms are persistent doubts, but as a strict parent who is ordered to do so. The partner tried to get back above the influence. And adultery, it is shown that "Life is ours. We owned our own lives ".

I still want to kill each other. I can not force someone to tell you that much. This is because his wife did not claim anything as my wife, I have rules. If the wife is very much the norm. He is banging away because he felt that Mia is MIA from inside.

Five. Turned to look at yourself.

Sociologists and psychologists said. No matter what happens that makes us uncomfortable. We have made tremendous generosity and Praduh road. He is the fault of one or more of the dandy, he thought. He was a good wife to another. If he thought he would not feel cheated, and so on (do not kill a dead giveaway).

In addition, the fire caused a lot of hope over reality. I think that my partner is secured. If no joy, I will blame the other party.

6. The atmosphere.

Is to find a way out of the atmosphere at such a sad time to be alone for a flashback to the sweet. Life will get better. Time and patience to solve the problem to be honest. I think I win. Or pounding the damage. Recognition. Accept a pardon. Although I would like to know or understand it. I also want to be together, it would be compassionate forgiveness to start again. This is because accidents that occur. I just had to share the same mind.

Maslow's ideas to tell the family that will make it easy for you to be hard (teeth) that I'm cheated, he would be better within 3-6 months (up to you) and most likely to defect over. old Especially those who are unfaithful to him to buy rice to eat outside the home, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment