Standing in love ... there is no space for three people.

Granted, this world so vast. The area was occupied, but for "love" no matter how wide the world. It was not wide enough to include space for three people standing. Right hand and hold it together because one would want to have a small area to the heart of two people have been occupied. Take care of each other. Share your feelings for each other until they perceive as good.

Perhaps because of the love story of two people. If it is more than double what it would do the same. Of a wonderful time together. Share each other's feelings. But when the third out. I have to share time. The small area of ​​the two will narrow down the final I'm embarrassed to go out.

And no one wants to make this event happen with my own (real), but maybe it's because there's no reason to rely on "feelings" ... there are many fans already. To feel good about it to someone else's. Or knowing that he or she has a love personified. But it also feels good to be with, so first I asked myself as I was with you? With the pain. You would already know how to find it.

True love is never wrong. But do not forget that you have space for three people to stand comfortably. I think it's filling. I was selected to be selected. I think I weigh the good and happy, but now it's over. The other half was delayed for much of the day. I understand and agree to it. I believe that I must appear to be preoccupied with the regular-_-".

Sometimes I hear my own heart. Released by the heart. You might have an answer to the best of their time. Do what you want. And that's good for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment