Help with bad smell head


That is, if your hair at night. I wake up in the morning, it smells head the scalp.
Atmosphere to see it. To dip her fingers in my scalp and inhaled the smell of it.
The smell of hair. It is scented shampoo.

Perhaps with a morning outing. It was bad smell cool.
Usually every other day with it. It is not every day ....
I do not know.
Mother with 2 days. The onion over it.

I use a good shampoo.
It's marinated with kerastase.
Try to solve the problem. I do not bad smell ... I do not understand.

Perhaps it is because you are really my scalp. I drive it into the scalp during the night or day it is. It smells like me. It is the same. But not as fast as you and your big day to be about 2 to 3 days, bad hair, but of me.

From hair to the scalp soon. Scratch to cover. But the thing is I just have to try to cover all the old pool. In the sense that it's clean. It seems that it is a little slower than me.

I have some hair cream to me. I feel like that. Where our hair. Water or steam. It is faster than me.

Skin and Hair Cream. Were not always on the scalp. Because the base of the oil pipeline is already moist.