Love have no secrets. or not

Often, the couple often argued with their privacy. Perhaps because I feel that the other party to encroach beyond the average. I would check some e-mail interface, and Bush does not ask anyone to do is to make people feel uncomfortable. As I cross the line more than necessary. Some of the issues that he or she may wish to keep private.

It is plain ... that they were a "secret" that do not want to get to know each other (true), although I suspect the other party. I have a secret love. The cover was not affected by reason of honest people is different from ...

He: I do not want to say something. I'm afraid that the other party is not relieved.
Her: I do not say why I do not know why I have another secret. I just do not trust each other.

Finally, when the mismatch. Just a fight with a much more problematic. This may well have broken up the relationship. Well, you deserve all the terms of the "love" between the two of us. And should give each other space. I have made it easier to breathe okay.

But do not forget that the basis of love is trust and trust in each other's dignity and respect. If you feel that there is no privacy. It should turn to talk. Reconcile And the reasons why.

Yes, everybody needs a little space to store your personal memories and preferences. Or even a dream. Not necessarily open to anyone to experience. Even with her lover. But on the other hand. When we love each other then. That it was open to anyone who comes into the area of ​​the heart. We share ideas. Various senses.

Finally, let me say ... I love my little secret is that it is a colorful love life. You both know so well, it is better to get it ... ^ __ ^ s. I think not ... I do not have a secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment