Love keep it simple ... to endure.

When love does not just end the marriage. But to live together after a journey that marks the beginning of the path of love. Each pair of walking distances to be unequal. Of course, no matter how young I wanted to give my own life as long as possible. So let's take a look at some tips to maintain a sustainable, well I better not.


A. Forgive.

One of the most important tips is to forgive each other. Sometimes a problem in the path of love is not subject to the conclusion that the errors were always I mean I think we will feel that they are not sure how to do it. The bend relief. And show that we are ready to forgive. Will help foster a love for traveling smoothly.


Two. Keep in touch with each other.

I do not feel like they are closer to normal. I want to walk hand in hand appended to my neck In addition to close to the body. Building close to the heart and open mind. There are no secrets to each other. Neither side would give me a very distrustful And I will be sustainable.


Three. The identity of each other.

If you decide to live there. I went along with it. That means that you accept him the way he is. I expect that he would have to be changed in a better way for you to enjoy. Although there may be a form of love. I wish to express my love for this model is an outgrowth of the fact that you and he loves it. But the main point that you expect him to change it. The decision to choose him as my lover.


4. Have to compromise.

Little conflict occurs if a compromise that will allow the resentment to find quickly. Good relationship. And does not have to waste time with petty little squabble with.


Five. Discussed.

Talking among themselves. Whether I play or talk, to exchange ideas and find out about something. A closer relationship. In addition, it promotes intimacy. I also learned other things that he likes or dislikes. This will make them better adapt together with


6. I say what I want to know the other party.

To say that I wish to know the other party. It is very important for me. If you did not mention it. And hopes to make his own would be very difficult. To tell him what you want to know what is. I know that he should behave towards you like. Plus, you also need an open mind to listen to what he desired as well.


Seven. A good listener.

A good listener is another feature that is for me. If you are not a good listener. You will know that I love what you're talking about. Do not forget that the "listening" and "hear" the difference. You can not hear what I say. I clearly understand that he wanted to convey something. If that does not listen and I actually listen to what he said. Just as you would love to have him hear what you say.


Eight. As a rational debate on the subject.

This is the tip of the pair was known to tell that to argue with him, but in that case you have raised enough to say. I do not averse I just picked up everything right. It becomes a matter of vanity with the most warlike.


Nine. Love them and love yourself.

The last thing that is not all about keeping my love for life. The love of a lover. And love yourself. For without the love and desire between islands. I would love to endure as long. And will give it to him. I still love them. I would not love to have. If you do not love yourself.


Tips on how to maintain a stable love life like this. I look forward to getting on the path of love as long as your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment