Our loved ones are not. someone who Yes, did not love me.

I have to look back at myself that question. I was here. Love is the one we think is right ... we're happy. I love him unconditionally. If this is ... we will be free. I love the people that we think is right ... I love him and have him answer me ... well, it was disappointing to me.

The people who love us ... but we do not pay attention to him. He was not available. It's easy to look back at us. If so, then it is easy. If not, then it's even harder. The people who say yes. But he did not love me. Look at it like that again.

We get it ... because he loves us not.
Easy ... if we accept it.

Use - it is not one. But ... it is difficult to address, we will not put the condition that he be a lover or a friend. It will become easy. Depending on whether you want to do ... hard or easy.

If you want to do it. I have to admit that to happen without conditions. For people who have come to love. We do not really love him, this is easy. But you make it yourself. It is then that he loves you. But it is exactly that you do not love him. Much of it is that you love them. But it was not love you.

Can see that ... not that I - not you - you are not at all mind if I come back I got my own. I try to look deep in yourself that you have to be so happy. Blessed are the same. Although it is not. I can not deny what is true.

Maybe you could have a good friend to many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment