Love ... more expect more fragile.

Anyway ... that I ever felt so stupid as to have his or her side.
I know ... that just make you feel isolated and that they talk over the phone.
I know ... that I think many of which happen in a few minutes ago.
I know ... it feels like he or she is paying attention. Very concerned about all the time.
Ever ... the emotional fragility that suddenly without warning.
I know ... too much to expect. The last one I did not regret it.

I can feel how sad ... stupid or weak, discouraged, I think it all happened all of us, it was because we "expect" with everything around it is sometimes a stroke. "Fragile" emotional sudden attack. It is difficult to come back like a bright smile every day.

Do not forget that ... the more we expect very much. Our love may be more vulnerable to rupture more easily, so you should keep and cherish, to love the best. The capacity and capability we have. For one day, it is vulnerable to fracture. We will not regret it. The least we can do it fully.

Yes, that is the strong rhythm of life that is emotionally fragile. Weak and fragile that they need not be strong as well. It is expected that we would "love" in it more. I expect to get hurt a little. However, it may be expected to lose big. It all depends on who we are or customized. I surf my mind ... and I hope it makes it more vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment