1408 is the fourth most haunted room.

When someone says they see themselves in the mirror at night. I feel haunted. May be similar to those that want to play for the smiles of those around you. It is understood to be fun. I wonder if the owner has to face fear of spirits, Mrs. Wood.

But, in fact. It appears that some people have tried to look in the mirror in my late night alone. I felt like I was.

Do not panic in the face. But as a thought or uneasy in his heart apart. This is not what it means when we feel afraid when I see it, even my soul.

The dark side too. We think there may be something to see fixed. The atmosphere of quiet and lonely. I'm so jealous. There's going to hear from you.

"Spirit of the deceased may not be true in the world. But I have a real "heart" we will ".

"Mike", "(John Cusack)," a horror novel. The main characters in the film, a thriller from the novel of "Stephen King" for "1408" did not believe in the existence of supernatural mystery. He tried to prove that the people rumored to mean that "Mother" and then went back out to the world that "I do not see anything. You have to understand it ".

One day. Mike received a postcard with the message. "I went in 1408," he smiled the mouth. Then I realized that he was being challenged.

"1408" numbers which add up the numbers 13 and 13 know that the most critical considered inauspicious. I do not want to jump from a tall building with 13 floors, 12 to the 14th floor.

The room was the fact that, in 1408, and 14xx. Should be called on the 13th floor of the hotel as a top 14 of London as "The Dolphin".

But people are not afraid to tell. He said it was good material. To adopt a new book to them. I do not have to travel across the continent. From America to Europe without hesitation. I do not even seem to mind. I came up with that. "I took it. Horror film, the character goes berserk in the busy people (smart and love life) I'm not afraid to step foot on this anywhere, "which are found as follows. Our audience. Be prepared to wait and see what's Iagๆ eye. The leather coat is the traditional haunt.

But if there was some divergence. It is the movie "Big House" I fear we have more movies in the same family, the other by the "Olin", "(Samuel L.. Michael Jackson)" to restrain the hotel manager. Mike's arrival in 1408, by the story and the mystery of the extra goodies fall ever lived before. No one who has ever come back. However, all these people die within one hour.

These are descriptions that come with realistic illustrations. (But beautiful).

As well as the movie it would be a behind-the audience's good with words such as "1408" to focus on this scene is special. The Olin asked to repeat that Mike is not going to do. Because they are too lazy to wash or clean the body and blood. With plenty of incentive to find alternatives such as these fine luxury accommodations. Room decorated like a 1408 novel mood for a similar type, etc. We have heard it already Eaaaaheahmk. But not otherwise. Although we can see the fear in his eyes at them.

Not satisfied I also ordered not to amble slowly into the room with Mother. What is the time to review the decision again. I also wish I was an elevator to get back into the room with him. But it was not like before. But he will continue the same. I sat in the audience a heart attack - suffocation previously. I never want to see what they have in that room.

"We have to draw" ghost "in their own mind up, then I do not see anything. And the characters do not even open the door ".

What Mike has to face the door latch 1408 numbers, it makes us question what the real fear is what exactly? And what is the true mystery of the "spiritual" people with "soul" of our own.

"Soul" in the form of action in the past. History teaches us that it is true that people should rely on faith. What is the accuracy that we ought to be done.

"Soul" of the audience may have a variety of things. But the mind and behavior, not the "flop" the only one that ever happened to his family. It can be a pain to have to come back to haunt this man.

"Darkness" makes people fear the dead. (And may not exist), so. "I was blind," the mind is weak and is not afraid of "ghosts" (in other words, the anguish of his own earlier) will not ever be me.

Heart chamber may not have hundreds and thousands of hotels. But I kept at it and then use it to find a simple solution.

"I sink - is weakening with the View user. May have died in the same place ".

No comments:

Post a Comment