Available series of the decade with a 24 Hours after watching the first season.

In fact, I must say it is the first season to finish second over. There was criticism and review it before that series Erื restrictions 24 is a pleasant one, and was continued until the eighth season for a period of 10 years, first let's talk to the 24's. the first 24 series uses a strange sequence of events in a season is 24 episodes divided into 24 hours in a season are indicative of a situation only 24 hours [24 hours of a life. Alternately, to cut] a lower bound hero named Jack who was already known around the house throughout the city. But I do not know 555 + is a hero by police investigating cross-border terrorism, something like that. With the first presidential candidate to prevent the colored people that is expected to be appointed. Was secretly murdered. This event only.

Why should watch 24.
LOST at 24 with 24 talks about current events, to indicate the identity of people using the LOST story to tell to the people. Even the most satisfied in the first two. Our hero is shown to be impulsive, the police are very quick drying process. Supported by a 24 to investigate the existence and after this I will have more action scenes to come. I see it as he told Jack Bauman Ernie's Primitive, over Jason, I have 555 + I have to say is known to her that Jack Bauman Irvine was not dead, I Groundbreaking has been redesigned. strands in reply. I will tell you so. How do I know.
It's been 24 points for the 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment