Discussion casual: Tomie Unlimited scare me and I fall.

Tomie Unlimited is a movie from the cartoon series of the Tomie. Ito Chun Chi.
In the famous horror story of the psychological and imaginative distorted.

Mie's story about a girl in a pretty proud of it, but then.
Died in a car accident and brutal, but good enough for the wear after a year she returned to her.
I envied the other girls in my sister's MIE is suspected. She was not wrong.
It comes in horror. Weird Tales, and more.

I'm a fan of the cartoon. But I do wonder why his words and accept that.
This is a movie from the cartoon Tomie best because I can make a point.
News and the emotion in his words but I was not too bad. The story is not.
Followed book exactly, but a new adaptation. There are many parts that it came from.
Other than that, I think it's one of Tomie's forgivable because it is made.
The fans are delighted to see me, but the CG is not smooth, it would be awesome to.
It's strange. (I have several scenes that made me a better hand than the CG).

But I did not like it was pushing the story of Tomie's so new, I think.
This summary is fashioned so as not worthy of the Tomie. Ito Chun Chi here.
The narrative may be puzzled. For those unfamiliar with this movie.

But it is better Tomie movie ever made and it was very much not a fan.
The work of the. Ito. He or his favorite movie of Japanese culture West Iagๆ I should not.
I do not like to miss me, but it is how I play, I know ^ __ ^.

The film score to 6.5 / 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment