Transformers comics for adults. Or a movie for children.

The walk into the theater to see Transformers a day at work and then sleep for a week. But I need you to return to his charioteer in his own half past three. (After midnight) in what was then known about the Transformers is directed by Michael Bay (from the Trust R Gordon) and the robot transform into a car. Or transform into a robot like this. I came to know that the cartoon, television and games, including those with various toys, puppets and later put it.

Transformers tells the story of "Sam" is a normal high school boy trying to save money and attention, so I would buy a car. I think the reason is that women have to do it. The woman who was the chairperson is, "Miguel was" hot girl's room, a fan of American football players with power. At this point I see an inkling that I was a little joke about the woman I buy Lee ... it's really old.

The story revolves around a quest to find out who hacked the database of the United States and attack on an American base in Qatar, without knowing who it is. I do not know why the villain can transform a vehicle looks like. The aircraft, tanks, helicopters to the scene that I will linger in people humming shrilly to it. But to be half the story. The robot hero can not fight just once! He views it!

He's the future of the world will not have to converge on the small glasses. Sam was the one of his ancestors. Glasses are the secrets of the "Mega Event" or a robot in the video, but it was not to displace it. Of a small glasses. This makes it hard to find "Bumblebee Bee" Bananas yellow robot that transforms into Sam's car, followed by "optical Muslim" giant robot truck team and many friends. The best model is to protect the world from destruction here.

The climax would be the transformation of the model used in computer graphics is fine. I know that I will not venture a much more beautiful in this scene. Especially when the air is transformed into a car on this road to the ultimate geek really. I urge the second half of the Arena League after a lot of it. I do not like the subject. Ford does not break down until I have reason to be here anyway for a movie for children. (Complex I have no idea).

But to say that Transformers is a puppet theater for children. In fact, this movie is PG-13 rating is not for children under 13 years of age should have parental guidance when watching. Strategy is not much. But that seems to be the pearl in this self-help. Or to speak with youth slang ear shares. Learn from the Internet. I know that this is a joke to my parents that I would not want you to see the puppet say rude words to say it here. I know if my child is a joke.

In summary, Transformers is the dream child of a middle-aged man. And expect to be a splendid dream of our generation .. This idea may not be the Transformers movie, then I feel like my back is out again. My childhood dream to come out. (Which are higher than) that of a conventional film. Sold out to the effect that it is spectacular.

For people who like watching movies exciting. Level Graphic. Intense action scenes are not disappointed. View the video and not fall asleep because I was still excited. But if I with the expectation that the world is full of imagination to come back to clear again. To view the cartoon, television would be more fitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment