Casual movie: Apollo 18 mission amazing.

Apollo 18 is a film that is based on a true story. By offering to appear as an event.
True, it was filled with unrealistic for many people who experienced it in
Voltage is the space that I could make a movie, but I do.
We could not thrill me.



Story of the Apollo 18 mission was to tell the time by being obscure.
But the event left in the web of it. The film was created.
Cut the remaining evidence of this. (แhm. sensibly go ..) by
Based on historical data. Lunar exploration program that ended in the Apollo.
17 and 18-20 are being canceled due to budget problems. Which in this film.
Apollo 18 took time to interpret the decision. I canceled the survey.
NASA's Monday.



By the film's documentary style. I know that it was very good, but it is not new.
What I have done a lot already. And elements, it's simple.
I do not have much originality. It is said that the movie details.
The spatial resolution is too tight.



But I think it was good enough to end it. It's not memorable, but not bad entertainment.
I did enjoy the movie and the audience gradually be perceived mysteries.
Is no less powerful. Space is a horror film that I enjoy it.

The film score to 6/10 post.

No comments:

Post a Comment