Brutal movies Gender mother to raise more than that.

An interesting idea. When the movie Beverly Hills, CA inseparable Quentin Tarantino in CA with Robert Rodriguez, holding hands, do the two stories together is the idea of ​​a movie film cinema. second class Often run together. The film will be. Low budget horror film of raw brutal. The focus on sex and violence. Very popular in the 60 to 70.

Do these two constituents Tarantino Death Proof was kicked off in Ottawa do Phaya Yom notch, Rodriguez's Planet Terror made him her gun. I made a new movie is like the movie was a 60-70 run in the atmosphere that allows viewers to experience fully.

Although the movie is not that what the audience is thinking. In addition to the entertainment of people. It's full of sex and violence are two issues with the movie's not out yet are certainly not a brain.

Overall, I saw this. Project action thriller horror movies that glorify the concept underlying the skin and the male parent. I wear board with a burning itch The style of the couple. I have to do with taste. As well as for each other.

Stunt Man, Death Proof is a story of mental illness. I treated myself with a racing car shaped skull. Chased by killing her off the streets, but there was great pressure because of the victim is Stunt Girl. I enjoy the challenge and response as well Tึgepentึgtai.
Began.

Planet Terror's unemployed young coyote who just happened to fall into the horror ordeal. When the city was threatened by a zombie. She lost a leg in a car accident. But her boyfriend was so generous. I managed to use a gun into her leg. She developed a machine gun from the gun by the title.

I love my descent to the second story of the unlikely love action movies, but really this is male contemporaries. Woman in the movie Kill Bill (Tarantino John Mariano), and all of Rodriguez.

Death Proof is a satire that's all me. Before becoming a film that is waging between men and women with mental testosterone burst. That's not a victim anymore. They responded well. Deep burning pain and death. Ensure that girls. I have to scream profanities in the mood for sure.

Planet Terror is a zombie movie, the sci-fi action violence, sex, blood, even the rich, but you can still recapture the friendship of the family. (Which is very prominent in the work. Rodriguez, seen from Spy Kids) with traction problems. Children with severe problems caused by adults. Which finally ended in a violent movie and glorify violence against women, it is noticeable.

Personally, I like the work of Rodriguez, he is a chef to cook a delicious flavor to life. He was a colorful scene with its action. But it does not promote a family perspective. The family relationship of father, brother, sister or mother is always with his mouth with it as they think it speaks to them. (Aka not me).

While the Tarantula, CA also has a cool invention, I like to show off ego, but for his style. The dialog is a keen satire, it will happen again.

I saw this movie made me think of Prachya Pinkaew immediately wanted to do on this philosophy. The concept of such a joint campaign to get rid of them Marsagcm Service Pack for me, I like drugs, I Sika, theft statute to sell, political corruption, I like the beat. Killing of children, young people like. I had an abortion. By leaving a pile of garbage, gold robber, robbers South, those who rape children in the family, the drug dealers, those who rape and kill, etc..

To do the same in concept. Do not leave them unpunished Eia! And a director. The film is a good director. I would like to give my impressions of Wongkrajang defender. Reputation Savage, I think the best years of his work is this, anyway, me honor a University Vira. Winning 13 games with the horror, the glitter of a proud lineage DC's horror, video clips and multiplying D Center working the ball over his shoulder from the movie Ghost Town 's disease.

Then director of the five people selected that option. How to get rid of the Eia of the full beat. There are no sensors. (I protested. I will give it a curse) and United's film starred. Can take advantage of the camp's personality - Tony, Texas - Field, Single - Chu Pong, balloons, etc. to eat Stewart LA's fully supported by the government or any organization that wants to support. Joint campaign to get rid of the Eia (Please read the letter.) To stay away from Thailand. But these days, because it will force it to be and more and badly hit by the heavy wheels as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment