The Brave One

What are the key points of this movie is that I do not trust the content of law and justice.

And the matter will lead to a dispute from the perspective of at least two different perspectives.

The first is to support the view presented in the film. The other view is counterproductive.

The first view, support the view that the case law and judicial process is too slow. Or not fully functional. (With the limitations of law and procedure), if not the law. Offender might escape punishment. Action to deal with the offenders themselves, it is possible and appropriate to do so.

But another view is counterproductive. It may be that the law might be the process may be delayed. However, it is necessary to perform the procedure. If you support the first view. I was encouraged to be committed.

If someone called and asked me to support or oppose. I think the case may be. It must be considered. According to the nature of the offense.

If the answer is really screwing. I see that the characters have done in this regard, it is acceptable.

I still think and imagine what the characters were doing what the law would be to make representations. (In the real world).

I also had the privilege to be given to any person to permit removal of the offending party, as he may deem appropriate.

Mentioned above, in terms of accuracy. I accept it. But in terms of justification for the creation story in the film. I still have questions.

And the doubts that have existed since the beginning and continue until the end.

I describe that character. (Which starred Jodie Foster), both mental and physical suffering she suffered depression, fear and despair after the event. The scene where she walks into a gun shop to make me wonder.

I do not fret because of delays in decision making at the police or a judge and punish the wrong people own guns to defend themselves or have a third reason as well.

After being refused to sell it to. I wonder why she decided to go further than the law. I also need to enter the premises, which would make her afraid.

Another one is in the final scene. I do not believe so. I think that considering that the movie has paved the ground. Police also suspect that it will do or what to do and how to be friendly.

I think in terms of the rationale and reliability. This movie is not good. It was the perfect complement to the show and the movie and watch it with.

In terms of issues. I think the director. I can not control the timing in terms of storytelling and the overall atmosphere of the scene before the dog has the misfortune to have lost it for a while. Atmosphere of the movie makes sense that there must be something going on.

In terms of performance. I have to agree that Jodie Foster plays an important role for the film to enjoy with. And may cause many different things about the movie has flaws.

And it can be said is that The Brave One "Jodie Foster" showcases true.

No comments:

Post a Comment