[Review] Asura's Wraith explosive rage of the gods. The players have to be mad as!

To review the game again, my friends. The game I really did not get a game Barrettez review it and repeat it as well this week I will review games, Asura's Wraith to get to watch it.
Asura's Wraith with a little bit.
Asura's Wraith game development team. CyberConnect2. Distributed by Capcom released the first in the Tokyo Game Show 2010 I remember seeing the trailer of the first things that I feel. This game is a very interesting game. It is the story of the gods in religious Wed The new mix is ​​a Fantasy Sci-Fi, which is very unusual for me.

A little bit of knowledge on Asura.
Asura (Shura s) or alcohol, which is a very religious. I know that. What is a ghost. I have a friend who used to be a GM in the religious story of the game Wednesday, which is close to me.
Alcohol is a four-headed deity with six organizations in heaven Jump on top of Mount Meru. And in celebration of Thao good idea. The leader's highest liquor drinking water for municipalities, which is what I need to do. I was driving down to the bottom of Mount Meru.

Story of the game.
R. Shura (let's call it right now. To match the theme for the Japanese game) was the murder scene as the highest deity. Killed his wife and daughter were kidnapped Mithra. To plan something. The shura was trying to help their daughters. I was playing with friends, and drove down to earth 12,000 years later, he woke up again. He has taken revenge on the gods to avenge, and the Gohma (in Tokyo) and incursions, and that is helping their daughters.

Game.
At first I think that this game is a game like God of Wars or Bayonetta go forward uncontrollably. Struggle for an end to the enemy. But not really. I go out in style Animation Time Activate + Shooting Shoot the vehicles go over as a sauce for Action. The first time I saw it. A little disappointed. But it was strange. I played it. I doubt this pattern is drawn. It's like I do not sheer.
งเกม และกว่า 50% เพื่อนๆ ก็จะพบกับ...
Animation is the game with more than 50% and 80% of the game, you'll be met with ...

Shes sound, fists and teeth whitening in the Jura itself. The game is simple. I just do not see me until I hit CG Animation, but that was not enough. Perhaps it was a first comes, I know I'll put my mama is not possible to press the button. I'll grab a little press, so do not really like me.

The game is like a general Action Shooting and I was locked onto the target with a shot to kick rampant. This is a very basic uncomplicated. Tell me that. I do not even play the game. I can play this game and just Chill.

The game is divided into a Episode Episode, in which it has now broken down again. By the time that each game will go to the Credit team. At the end of each stage and will continue to look for. I feel like a movie or animation is not like that at me.

Graphic.
Powered by the Unreal Engine to make scenes and characters is realistic and powerful. And because most of the game is CG Animation is thus rendered in a single image. I need to see three-dimensional aspects. It helps make the game look spectacular with a focus on the beauty of the game is CG Animation. Action scenes are the most likely to drop some. The details of the scene was added. But that's just me. It was a sauce. Do not be a problem.

I like this game is that it is. Between the CG Animation is the Analog to zoom or pan the camera to focus at different points. The picture I have.

Sound
Japanese voice overs for this game's highlights, the other team a lot. For example, Kugimiya Rie to these guys. I'm flat like the s in the lyrics that are well known. Mithra was dubbed as the daughter of Abu Jura, like me.

Music of the game, it came out good. But there are some scenes that I stand for. The music scene is not.

The downside of the game.
The main criticism I get for this game. Japan is the voice of the character, I assume for most of burning in the mouth of the sound is not at all. I feel the same frustration. Which I've been working on mixing your voice. It's not a lot of mistakes and it really is.
It is one more thing. Play a little game about 8 hours to finish it. For those who bought them to play out the story just is not worth it unless you play for the Trophy, Achievement Rank S needs to be done to get all the money I would like it.

Summary.
The games are games that are fun, very strange story I love to satisfy a CG Animation. I can wake up with a good spirit to blaze it. The temple is an impressive first round of the game. Broken, the voice that comes out poorly, and I give it 8 for 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment