take the plane to glide through the air Jetpack Joyride lab hell.

I really like the keyboard, a week went by one of the Mobile App to find with your friends. Again then. This week will see a new game from the Half Brick Studio that I hit it up to the Fruit Ninja iPhone Game of the Week Top with the Jetpack Joyride is not enough.

The Jetpack Joyride we are as a young entrepreneur Barry Steakfires going to a small lab. But then he went back to see what the lab is the secret of this is making me a Jetpack Jetpack come and steal it, and that was the beginning of the adventure. Players will need to take Barry's Jetpack breakthrough and dangerous. It would be easy finger. Along the way, the adventurers will have the equipment and support facilities, but hey. It is not easy when the game is that you only live one Life. (Equivalent to dead end), which measures the rate at which you can take Barry over how far to go. And that is a challenge, I have tried to play my game.
Jetpack Joyride Trailer.
Jetpack Joyride Gameplay.
For both Trailer and Gameplay is not what it seems to enjoy it now if I do Jetpack Joyride can Download via iTunes price of $ 0.99 is not a game is a Universal App for the iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad version only. I like it. (No separate HD for the iPad, but can not play this version full screen).

The next Monday, will do nothing to talk about the App, I can keep track. Today before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment