Choux Cream

Now you got me so much river water. I also do not mix.
Anyone taking a dissuade you from the game room. I do not have it.
I like the mix, it does not stop here to stay.
If you are in Thailand you would ask your husband buy for you.
What I want to take it. I do not like living here.
Today I want to eat Boston cream. I think it's sweet filling. Flavored soft silken
I urge you to try to move it back into the kitchen and the ponderous belly pics.


This candy got you doing it at home, we will do the same, Clare A. (Éclair).
Fact that Claire's is a bit longer and may garnish with chocolate.
But you got the dough into a sphere called Sugar (Choux).
And today you got a sweet cream holds it (Choux Cream) here.
Components in the cream and custard:.
Heavy cream / whipping cream 2 dl.
Sugar 3/4 cup.
Ingredients 3 eggs.
3 tablespoons corn starch.
Vanilla 1 teaspoon X tracks.
Cold butter, 2 tablespoons salt.
(Salt 1/4 teaspoon if using unsalted butter, taste it).
Components in a Puff / Claire 's:.
Multi-purpose flour 1/2 cup.
Water 1/2 cup.
Cold butter, 2 tablespoons salt.
(Salt 1/4 teaspoon if using unsalted butter, taste it).
Ingredients 2 large eggs.
Bring a pot of heavy cream to warm it. Then add sugar to.
I always make enough to melt the sugar and hot milk to it. I just warm enough.
Who will make it a double boiler.
Now I have my vanilla. This is like sugar, vanilla.


Mix the flour, then egg mixture into the flour and grain is not so.
Then before you leave.
Check the ingredients of eggs earlier. Gradually pour the cream into the pot.
And the need to address. I absolutely do not need the hot cream. I cooked an egg wedge.
We do not want to be that way.
Once the mixture is homogeneous, then add butter to it.
I have to stay consistent and use only low heat.
And then lift off the heat. Set aside to cool.
From this we can do a puff pastry shell that is me.
Preheat the oven to keep it at 200 ° C.


Boil water and butter together provide enough water to steam and hot melted butter.
No need to boil it.
At this point I have to do it soon. The purpose flour into it.
Stir the dough until smooth and well water is not available here.
Add egg mixture into the eggs and beat well.
Then I made as needed. To squeeze your way out.
Who will use force cookie. Lap or lay dormant. Although I enjoy.
Send it into the oven.
Take the time to bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, but not enough.
Use scissors to cut back too. Yes, it is not hollow.
I think that would cool the core, we do well, so I had to squeeze the filling.
Holes were squeezed into the cracks of the puff my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment