I invite visitors to taste: I was the first year of the Dragon Is served. Come to my taste.




Happy New Year again. This is the first post of the new year for sugarcane. Hello, I need to get together again soon --- I better not have eyes. I think I still need to be ผlubๆ Oผleๆ It is also good - I.
The first year of the Dragon. I have to leave flowers flowers flowers Pakakrong is pretty bright, well me.
Although not Kgncraw several days. However, it will take them through the ambush. Estimated that this camera is nearby. I have not taken place before.

Prate not to me. Served it better. There are many different flavors to leave it.


Dried pork dish, first cousin of my purchase I read. The sun was going to kiss the sun. Dry clay is good to eat with hot rice. I really enjoy it anyway.

Your husband and I enjoy the New Year. The food is fresh, familiar to the other for a few minutes. It is the egg soup.
Liang and the fried oyster. Liang is a cool cane from my house. The plant is not very personable. But not often.
But failure to chilli paste a bit table. I do not get it.
This favorite of many people at home. Streaky pork curry with string bean chilli.
This dish, adapted to children who do not like to eat vegetables. The vegetables were delicious, and more. Tom Kha Shrimp add cabbage. Mild taste that she likes.
Fish for my mother. You like to eat fish with steamed vegetables and more.
This is the sauce, Hon. But for you, now I do not eat spicy. I use soy instead. I asked if it was still delicious.
Several days later, you open her up some spicy foods, it has served as ever. Alternately in each hand. The day before your husband a curry coconut milk, eggs, pork orders.
The next day, another 2-3 servings of fish curry, pepper, sugarcane, spicy flavor to the south. That people eat much spicy.
How to change it. The aunt and niece to appease both.


At the mall, my daughter likes to eat Okonomiyaki. I try to find a way to make it look like this. Do not go round a bit. For a taste that is so. Sunday at her daughter's friends at home I have four people that have made this the children can eat together.
Trailers and spinach, baked with cheese.
Rounding out the menu that I call my own on Saturday. Fried Shrimp Salad Cream. Both she and her friends, and so delicious it is.
I finished my visit I was ending a bad taste because it is really a pearl. It served me well again.


Of the cane for every Kgncraw. I have every day Hello.


Credit lovelyjone/jog Pantip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment