New York cheesecake.

Prior to my taste cheese cake at Cake House I was someone that I really enjoy art ^ ^.


I also just got home. I dreamed of New York cheese cake, all the time (I think he was).


Finally, I find recipes from in this Kgncraw of you. I try to do better.


Do not do blue cheese and berry pies. It is not a confectioner.


Today we made ​​cheese cake. The need to bake it. I know that this (cake) is broken or not ^ ^.
Before dessert. Warm the oven at 125 degrees here.


Prepare the pastry and then print. We have printed on a single 9-inch removable bottom. This is it.


The bottom line is printed at base of cake comes wrapped in Freud complete it.


Then placed in the bottom of the print as it was printed.


Butter evenly over bottom and sides of the printer prints all over it.

Equipment after me. To feed me.


The new year cookies as a gift was not so much.


Remove cookies, crackers instead of better. I could eat the cookies.


Need to be converted into something else instead ^ ^.


Tan Tan Tan opened the box of cookies out. I have two bags of cookies.


No need to wrap the cookies in the sheep. I wrap the cookies in a squeeze and maul you.


Like a child. It's not as sensitive to oil. Then I set the sensitivity to squeeze into small pieces. Will not eat it.


(Ngai cake out of it. As raw as I know I Aii).


A cookie is wrapped in a box wrapped in 2 second flavor is vanilla and chocolate chips.


We have to mix the two flavors. The tone to get it.


Actually, if there are any cookies or crackers. It took about 1 cup ground to me.


Salted butter, cut into approximately 40 g melted butter into the microwave for 1 minute.


The melted butter about 1 / 4 cup.


Mix the crushed cookies. With sweetened condensed milk 1 tablespoon butter, melted and you.


I published it, then pressed it firmly into the oven.


The lower oven temperature, 100 degrees for about 10 minutes.

Between them they make me cheese. I use 2 blocks of cream cheese.


Cup granulated sugar 3 / 4 cup.


Put sugar into a bowl with the cheese, cut into small pieces 2 before that.


Use a low speed, gradually beat the cream cheese is not afraid to break it too sticky.


Hand, it can not be used to muzzle a little girl (almost) look like I have on hand.


Beat the cream and so on. With cream cheese and sugar until combined and smooth.

Add condensed milk 2 eggs 6 tablespoons unsalted to gradually add eggs one at a bubble. I beat until combined.


Add sour cream and yogurt flavors sound natural 1 / 2 cup.


Or 150 g, or about 1 cup of yogurt too.


Add yogurt and 2 tablespoons flour.


Addition of scent to 1 teaspoon vanilla and beat to a cream, liquid, and this is it.


Bake the cake is that we have previously laid out.


Blowing fan to cool, then wrap the cake in my Freud coat type. Pour the cream cheese and put into print.


I put the tray on the water. Place the cake, then print it.


Because we need to bake a tray of water. And type of cake we print the bottom.


So we had to take Freud to wrap it printed.


I baked a cake into the oven light, lower temperatures, 125 ° for about 1.30 hours.


If the voltage is too bad that my cake will face.


Then turn the lights on. Adjust the temperature to 100 degrees.


Place a wire rack for 5 minutes with the same medium.


During this sweep the area clean. The cake is done. I cooked one.


The front passed through the oven. Can not open the oven. But still cool.


The crane was waiting. Cake layers to try again ^ ^.


Preheat the oven a half hour to see i u u u u. Not my cake.


I am very glad to have anything close at hand. Separated by a wall oven.


I have to leave cake in oven for another 1 hour.

It's time to unveil it. Remove the cake from the oven now.


Freud, the excitement gradually carved out of the bottom pressure. The bottom of the print through it.


I took my box cold water entering into the incubator for 3 hours minimum.


But I soak them overnight.

The next morning

How to cut the cheese cake. To remove a knife dipped in hot water and wipe it dry before cutting into it.
 
credit  click

No comments:

Post a Comment