Orange French Toast - The breakfast each day, a special meal.

Ingredient




(For 2 persons served - but if you want to end the meal with a recommendation to double the recipe to me.)
 
 
 
 1. Eggs 2 eggs.
2. Not low-fat milk (whole milk) ¼ cup.

(No, it's plain milk it. We use the whipping cream + 2 percent low fat milk).

3. Cinnamon ¼ tsp (looks like a lot. But we try to fit in.).


4. Grated orange peel from 1 orange.
5. Bread, slice thickness of two sheets, a small white sheet, some 4.

(We recommend the use of mixed grains, cereals, meat, heavy on it.
It has not taken time to dip the eggs we use two large sheets of plate 12 Grain French Bread I do not, or will be).

6. Sugar 1 tablespoon (I added it).
7. 1 tablespoon butter for frying the bread.


B. For orange syrup - Amber Syrup.

1. Orange juice from an orange fruit.

(We took a fresh orange juice 3 tablespoons instant I used it I put a little sauce.
Hia will condense on the cooling. One is not very sweet).

2. Jam, orange (orange marmalade) ¼ cup.
3. Sugar ¼ cup.




How to do it.

 
 1. Prepare the bread, cut into the side of an issue - if I have to maintain it. Then cut in half. The bread into 4 plates.
 
 2. Beat eggs, milk powder, sugar, Cinnamon and orange peel in a bowl with a flat bottom surface area until well ...
 3. We see that we have a mixture of the bread is not enough for me. I took my computer to use Super Tap. Remove the bread slices into egg mixture plated - 2 minutes on each side, are not fit. I see in the image space to put another slice of bread. It should not do it. The large slice of bread, eggs fit into 2 discs (4 compact discs), but ... I actually do not do wrong ...
 4. We let the bread soak the eggs. I turned me orange syrup. The Pour all ingredients into the pot. (We made ​​it double the recipe. The opportunity to eat well) Stir the mixture with a hand ball.
 Be heated on the stove over medium heat and boil until sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and let it warm to around 3-4 minutes ...
 5. Filters out the waste that comes with the bark off jam. In case you do not like the bitter taste of orange peel ... I do not like too much. So we removed it.
 
 6. Warm butter on the pan to medium heat (we do not master the content of 2 per sheet each time they melted butter about 1 / 2 tablespoons of it) I put the melted butter. Pan from heat. It took a plate of bread, fried eggs. Until golden brown. Or yellow skin. It takes about 2 minutes on each side of it is enough to fry for 1 minute then turn it over to see it. Each furnace to heat the same. Food will not burn. The color you want.
 
 Serve on a plate to hold it ... If the syrup is thick. It took him warm in the microwave to melt. Again I will put the pot on the stove over low heat to warm them ....

That we put a little sugar into the egg mixture, then ... he could almost taste. It is my mellow. I can not pour the syrup. It would be sweet ...

 
Orange French Toast for breakfast delicious ... I'll eat the fruit of the season with a giant orange (Grape Fruite) to sell a lot of buying 18-pound bag go ... I have a giant orange with cottage cheese.
It's not greasy. Cut the tart was quite good. Breakfast is good for you.


credit  Likely  Palungjit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment