Sweet, smooth it with a "mashed potato


Sweet, smooth it with a "mashed potato
      Time to eat Western food like steak, however. It has a soft taste of steak. Pour the gravy and sumptuous. I usually have to order a side of mashed potato with skin match. It is considered as the ground game eating delicious "little chef" to me. Because it is both sweet and mashed it. I enjoy a good tongue.
      
       
The meals in this "little chef" I wanted to do it, grind it. My own home. It was fortunate that when we get to eat steak at a steak restaurant, where T & N has it that the good Dr. is very delicious to eat already. I would like to have mashed potato recipe from the restaurant. The way I kind of mashed potato recipe is easy. I try to eat.
      
       
Ingredients must be prepared as follows.
      
       
2 or potatoes.
       
Butter 2 tablespoons fresh or salty.
       
2 cups milk.
       
1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
      
       
When preparing the ingredients are ready. It came down to the ground, it is not difficult to do anything. The potatoes were peeled from the wash. Then cut into dices. Then bring to a boil potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked. To see if the potatoes are cooked, they can dip a fork through it.
      
       
Then pour off the remaining potatoes in a pot. I boiled the potatoes and then pulverized with a grinder to grind it. Then, put the butter into the milk to me .. a warning not to put too much milk because it makes the meat grinder, it failed too. Then grind to grind all the ingredients together until it is smooth to the touch. It adds a little flavor by putting mayonnaise into. That would be "mashed potato" smooth muscle. Its sweet taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment