"The Garrett" (THE GARRET BISTRO BAR) private rooms with exposed food.

"The Garden Suites" glass room on the roof of a ten storey building. See the beauty of Bangkok as the night the day.
       glass under roof room building "Millianium Auto" BMW's. Celebrated with a mini on Ekamai road with "full-Residence" at 4-5 star Italian restaurant, but now with "The Garden Suites" my company.

"I was fairly evolved persistence" ... I respect my brother was three ... four decades. Calling to invite me to eat most of the building, showroom car "BMW" on Ekamai Road.

The first time I can not promise. I've been to eat Italian food shop called "full-Residence" (FUZIO) on the building's elegant city that was to evolve a new ... new

"Club sandwich" of three layers of high palatability of different length. For people like American food ... it passed.
      I've never written a recommended shop. Because it is not going to set. I can not evolve to become president, "said Allen Auto smooth" BMW car salesman. The mini was "expensive Kwanykgaw" use.
      
         "It evolved," also owns an Italian restaurant, "full-Residence" at that.
      
         Intend to take it back. I like to eat with the adults ... who are the least of which is almost every night. Writing to oppose each other ...
      
         But a restaurant owner, "Fu said in" What I do not exaggerate. Like his brother, the mixing with sincerity. Consistently

      
        I eat back home. I asked him about it ... great right?
      
        I have to tell the truth. Kangaroos do not know ... M Lane in General (EXCELENTE) Italian was a fake ... a great review.
      
         That's what it evolved to be said ... "This is my own".

Onion soup" of France. For people like cheese, butter and milk
       The fact that I would be prepared to pay for camera pen shot down. To let people know that a level four ... five-star Italian restaurant in this place.
      
         But when he invited me to his mouth to the stomach ... to prepare for. I'm sorry ... I do not have money for it.
      
         In fact, if I say that the evolution from the beginning. I was convinced I was three ... four ... ten years ago, as above. This evolution was not a Chinese restaurant that is very famous in that era, the need to eat ... to eat. "Soho Chinese restaurant" (SOHO) is a standard Chinese restaurant at Soho. City of London was first sold in Thailand.
Lemon custard desserts taste of Germany.
       Chinese restaurant at that. The intersection of Ploenchit. ... I believe the opposite bank, it must be booked in advance. Not the most diplomatic row. Pay cut for me.
      
        Please call now. I am afraid that it would prepare the meat is not prepared to so. But they do not need. I was eating the new name "The Garden Suites" is a small shop in a small ... "Full Lazio," which just closed a few months ago.
      
        What is.
      
        "The Garden Suites".

      
       This word in English. Interpretation is that ... a small little room under roof. This is the most private room. This collection of love of the loop.
      
This is a little under roof of a building 10 stories high, "said Allen Auto smooth" is a room with glass roof. Ornamental gardens, trees, flowers, leaves, wood, nice view of Bangkok.
      
         The addition of the word "Bistro" (BISTRO), it refers to a dining room and eat it ... simple. There are bars for private parties.
      
         The difference between Italian restaurant, "said Fu in" the room "The Garden Suites" is the food, "The Garden Suites" will focus on food is simple ... "Fusion" is a multi-national food here is delicious. ... a delicious combination.
      
         This includes wine, well ... good. Standard power is a fair price.
       I eat so many here. I do not want to write all that delicious dish. Awhile to find that New York cheer as well. To emulate this good.
      
         If you agree that Italian food. "Full Lazio" ... Eaeksaeln!
         (See an example. I eat food that night. As I came down the slide together).
      
         But for those who like modern food. He called from the American Kitchen (AMERICAN CUISINE) What is ... what good would it do in the kitchen of the nation, including many species in the world ... I guarantee that.
      
        ... You have to say I believe I am qualified ...

       *****************************************
      
       "The Garden Suites' rooftop mini showroom Ekamai Soi 7 Phone 02-711-6999 Open daily for lunch and at night www.thegarretbistrobar.com www.facebook / thegarretbistrobar.

No comments:

Post a Comment